The extensive River City Amenities will be shared between Phases 1 and 2 and include:
- 15,000 sq.ft. landscaped courtyard with an illuminated outdoor heated pool on a floating deck and outdoor dining area
- Double-storey lounge and party room with kitchen and bar, lounge seating, wireless high speed internet access, billiards table and media area that can be booked for movies and sports events
- Separate indoor/outdoor lounge and party room, overlooking Don RiverPark
- Fully-equipped exercise rooms with free weights, weight machines and state-of-the-art cardio equipment
- Furnished guest suite
Additionally, the impressive RC3 will include:
- A hobby room for arts and crafts pursuits.
- Sophisticated work stations and meeting rooms for supplementing residents’ home office, as well as a children’s play area. The play area will include toys, games, a climbing structure, and art tables.
- Aerobics and yoga room.
- A product library for things you may occasionally need–such as a carpet cleaner–but don’t want to purchase.
- A pet cleaning area.
- Other services, such as bike storage and car sharing, an electric charging station for electric cars, and Alfred’s Butler Services.
For more information, see the RC3 amenities page here.